Sunday, May 15, 2011

Unfinished poem about the red roses in my room



The red roses in my room

Will they get lonely,

When I'm not around?

Will they start looking outside,

And wonder what it's like to leave?



The beautiful red roses in my room

If they ever try to start

A conversation with the books nearby,

About weight, about lightness, and most of all about love,

Who will have more wisdom: my books or my roses?



The happy roses in my room

Does it ever cross their mind that next Sunday,

The red petals will all become dark

No water or sun can bring them back to life?



The red roses in my room

Probably too proud to talk back

And then I shall never complete

The poem about the red roses in my room















1 comment:

  1. Hic, lâu lắm Clea mới viết, mà làm ngay một bài triết quá :-S

    ReplyDelete